Site 24A - Normacot Road, Longton, ST3 1PS
Type: Updraught Bottle Ovens, Skeleton Type. Used in the 'Last Bottle Oven Firing' in 1978.
Date: The enclosing building is first shown on the 1880 OS map.
Past Use: Pottery factory, established by the firm of Skelson & Plant c.1873 and operated for much of its history by Hudson and Middleton.
Current Use: Occupied by a supplier of kiln refractory and ceramic manufacture equipment.
Link to Owner's Website: Potshelves